Anani Villa, Lot 280, Jalan Tanarimba Sum Sum, Kampung Janda Baik, 28750 Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia.
GPS: N 3.31879°, E 101.82146°
Waze: Anani Villa
Anani Villa is located in the Tanarimba site, 35 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur city centre and only a 40 minutes drive via Gombak-Karak Highway.
1. Drive on the Gombak-Karak Highway, turn left after the first tunnel.
2. Make a U-turn before turning left again after Genting Sempah’s Petronas and McDonald’s.
3. Drive past the Janda Baik Welcome Arch for a few minutes following directions to Tanarimba.
4. Upon arriving at Tanarimba entrance and welcome arch, drive past the guard house.
5. Drive straight into Jalan Tanarimba Pine towards Persiaran Pine for approximately 8 minutes.
6. You’ll arrive at the Jalan Tanarimba Sum-Sum road sign on the right and continue on driving uphill.
7. Anani Villa would be on your left after the Jalan Tanarimba Sum-Sum road sign.
There is no direct bus available from Kuala Lumpur to Janda Baik. Therefore your best option is to get on the bus from KL (Pekeliling Bus Terminal) to Bentong which will cost you around RM5.60. From Bentong bus station, take a taxi to Tanarimba Janda Baik.
From International Airports
The nearest airports would be KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) and KLIA 2. A few transportation option will be available to you at the airport.
ERL (Express Rail Link) and LRT can take you to Pekeliling Bus Terminal for a bus to Bentong, Pahang.
Take Shuttle Buses to KL Sentral and then the LRT to the Pekeliling Bus Terminal for a bus to Bentong, Pahang.
Airport Taxis for hire are also available to take you straight to Anani Villa, Janda Baik. Be sure to get the taxi coupon from the official airport counter.